BA100 BLOCK OUT BANNER 250
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
· Stable curl balance & Excellent block out
· Both sides printable (UV & Latex 3rd Gen)
· Matt finish (Reducing the reflection of light)
· High Quality Image Reproductions
Multi-layered coating with PET&PP provides excellent block out, stable curl balance and proper stiffness. The matte finish reduces glare and improve the density. Non transmissive backside coating is the perfect background for brilliant full color prints. The matte surface multi layer film has a water resistant coating. With white back side, this media is also provides double side printing with UV and Latex 3rd Generation. This product requires three main things to be a professional banner : the great color representation, stable curl balance and reducing light or reflections on the printed surface. These features with laminating make the media of choice for the most demanding of applications.
|Width36" / 42" / 50" / 54" / 60"||36" / 50" /60"|
|Length||30m (100 ft)|
|Base Material||PET & PP|
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· The rate of block out may vary by each lot number
· When used for hanging banner application, recommended to use supporting fixture.
· For outdoor use, the product must be used with lamination film to have durability and stable color expression.
· Be cautious about reverse curling when used with lamination film (PVC) caused by contraction.
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)