BLOCK OUT BANNER 350 is bright white matte surface banner with block-out to have non-glare presentation. This product requires rigidity of being much higher compared to a simple light banner. Ensuring flatness and stiffness of BLOCK OUT BANNER 350 meets the highest standards with brilliant color reproduction. This product requires three main things to be a Pop-up displays and short-term advertising and professional banner : the great color representation, stable curl balance and reducing light or reflections on the printed surface. These features with lamination make the media of choice for the most demanding of applications.
|Width|| 36" / 50" /60"
|Length||20m (100 ft)
|Base Material||PET & PP
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· It is recommended to adjust the height of the head and suction value to prevent head strike caused by high stiffness and curling
(Also, recommeded to use media clamp. Especiallly, be cautious about HP Printer and other printer which don’t have media clamp.
· For outdoor use, the product must be used with lamination film to have durability and stable color expression.
· Be cautious about reverse curling when used with lamination film (PVC) caused by contraction.
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)
Rollup Stands, Hanging banner, POP Up banner, POS/POP and Posters