Translucent polyester coated backlit film is designed for top quality backlit application with specially treated backside coating. With the special coating on the back, it provides outstanding dryting time compared to other standard backlit. This backlit film also allow the user to have printing and take-up process at the same time enabling to save production time and the cost. The printouts are characterized by high ink density, vivid colors with high glossy, and outstanding image resolution with/without light.
|Width||36" / 50" / 60"
|Ink Compatibility||Eco-Sol, Solvent, UV, Latex
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· Recommended to adjust temperature / humidity when having problem caused by static
· When take-up, recommended to adjust printing speed and use supplementary heating equipment
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)
Light box advertising, illuminated displays, trade show and exhibition graphics, signage
Special Backlit application
– Fashion image
– Air Port & great image application