SO650 SOLVENT BACKLIT 200 GLOSSY
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
· High Contrast & High Image Density
· Glossy Coating surface
· Easy To Install
· Anti – slip
· Even Illumination
Translucent polyester coated backlit film is designed for top quality graphic arts application in light boxes with high contrast. The printouts are characterized by high ink density, vivid colors with high glossy, and outstanding image resolution with/without light. Compatible with all the popular solvent and UV curable inkjet printers as well as Latex printer with the profile. It is also easy to install because of very good rigidity and flatness of 8 mil base polyester film.
|Width||36" / 50" / 60"|
|Ink Compatibility||Solvent, UV, Latex|
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature.
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· Recommended to adjust temperature / humidity when having problem caused by static
· When take-up, recommended to adjust printing speed and use supplementary heating equipment
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)