UV backlit is doble side coated, anti-slip treated polyester backlit film for UV and Latex 3rd generation. Direct Image on the front matte surface yields images with maximum ink density, vivid color and high image resolution for either reflective or backlit viewing in both indoor and outdoor applications. With even diffusion of light, it allows to have good color formation. The fixation of UV and Latex ink to the surface is very strong to maximize the adhesion.
|Width||36" / 50" / 60"
|Ink Compatibility||UV, Latex
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· Recommended to adjust temperature / humidity when having problem caused by static
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)
· Recommended to test prior to use. If the compatibility with Ink and UV Lam is not suitable, there is risk for lower adhesion
· Recommended to install with lamination film to prevent blocking issue
Light box advertising, illuminated displays, trade show and exhibition graphics, signage
Special Backlit application
– Fashion image
– Air Port & great image application