· With airfree technology & micro tac self-adhesive, matte surface polyprofylene film
· The special micro-tac glue allows an easy and bubble-free application and residue-free removal on glass
· Eco-solvent, Sovent, UV and Latex ink compatibility
· Simple to stick, Simple to take away!
· Optionally, Anti-scratch (on ink receptive layer) version is available.
Highly recommend to test this sample roll before you try to target the mounthing film
Clean the mounting object before applying this film
Glue should not be exposed to the sunlight
|Width||50" / 54"
|Length||30m (100 ft)
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· It’s printable with HP Latex 3rd Generation printer. However, recommended to test prior to use. It may have reverse curling after
printing caused by drying heat.
· Recommended to apply on smooth surface such as glass
Architectural window decorations, Glass, Window graphics, Label and decals