SKY high backlit is professional backlit media specifically designed for UV and Latex technology. Translucent polyester double side coated with anti-slip treatment is designed for outstanding quality graphic arts application in light boxes with high contrast. With bluish white surface, this film provides outstanding expression together with good scratch resistant and waterproofing. The fixation of the UV and Latex ink to the surface is also very strong. Together with economical solution, SKY high backlit is the best choice for UV & Latex backlit.
|Width||36" / 50" / 60"
|Ink Compatibility||UV, Latex
· Printing Temp : Temperature 15 ~ 30℃ (59 ~ 86 ℉) / Humidity 30 ~ 60%
· Lamination : Optional
· Storage : Recommended to strore in closed original packing in a cool 10 ~ 30℃ (50 ~ 77 ℉) and dry environment.
(Humidity 35 ~ 65% RH)
· Shelf Life : One year, stored in original packing at recommended temperature
(Coating warranty guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase)
· Recommended to adjust temperature / humidity when having problem caused by static
· When printing with Latex 300 Series printer, recommended to set proper pass and adjust heating temperature
according to ink injection quantity (This is to prevent material’s deformation by heat and low drying issue)
∙ Recommended to test prior to use. If the compatibility with Ink and UV Lam is not suitable, there is risk for lower adhesion.
∙ Recommended to install with lamination film to prevent blocking issue
Light box advertising, illuminated displays, trade show and exhibition graphics, signage
Special Backlit application
– Fashion image
– Air Port & great image application